Hi honey, I know it wasn't the Santa you wanted, but you have continued the tradition of taking the kids to see Santa. Alex did fine for his first time, I was very proud of him. I like how his picture came out. Wait until next year, Christmas will be even better for him. Love ya all. Love Mom
I am a wife and a mother. I have a great husband and three wonderful children. I have a son which is 3 and two daughters, one is 2 and the other is 1. Enjoying watch them grow and learn something new everyday. I am also a new working mom. And figuring everthing out as I go along.
1 comment:
Hi honey, I know it wasn't the Santa you wanted, but you have continued the tradition of taking the kids to see Santa. Alex did fine for his first time, I was very proud of him. I like how his picture came out. Wait until next year, Christmas will be even better for him. Love ya all. Love Mom
Post a Comment