The kids are changing so much, so quick since the 20th. We miss you and the babies bunches. They are adorable. Hang on to your memories of them, some day the memories maybe all you have to go on, and cherish what you have today! Lilly is soooo cute in her little tights, and Alex with his fishy! Love ya bunches and bunches, Mom, Dad & Phillip M.
Bout time. The little ones are getting so big. They are also very cute. Lillie has grown so much. She has beautiful eyees. But she is going to pass for Alex's twin. She is so awake now. Take care of them and yourself. Love you as always MaMa Ps Angels make out of frost aren't as cute as snow angels Ha Ha
I am a wife and a mother. I have a great husband and three wonderful children. I have a son which is 3 and two daughters, one is 2 and the other is 1. Enjoying watch them grow and learn something new everyday. I am also a new working mom. And figuring everthing out as I go along.
2 comments:
The kids are changing so much, so quick since the 20th. We miss you and the babies bunches. They are adorable. Hang on to your memories of them, some day the memories maybe all you have to go on, and cherish what you have today! Lilly is soooo cute in her little tights, and Alex with his fishy! Love ya bunches and bunches, Mom, Dad & Phillip M.
Bout time. The little ones are getting so big. They are also very cute. Lillie has grown so much. She has beautiful eyees. But she is going to pass for Alex's twin. She is so awake now. Take care of them and yourself. Love you as always MaMa Ps Angels make out of frost aren't as cute as snow angels Ha Ha
Post a Comment