Great pics beautiful kids. Glad your day was fun. And it sounds like Alex had a great boy day. Dirt and all. And it's great Lillie feels so safe and comfortable with her papa. Love ya all MaMa
I am a wife and a mother. I have a great husband and three wonderful children. I have a son which is 3 and two daughters, one is 2 and the other is 1. Enjoying watch them grow and learn something new everyday. I am also a new working mom. And figuring everthing out as I go along.
2 comments:
I am glad your blog is fixed! Yes children are the joys of our lives! Love ya Mom
Great pics beautiful kids. Glad your day was fun. And it sounds like Alex had a great boy day. Dirt and all. And it's great Lillie feels so safe and comfortable with her papa. Love ya all MaMa
Post a Comment