this a little video of alex outside in the snow. I dont think he liked it to much. can you blame him . here in Georgia we never get it. at the end of the vidoe is the cuties.
Cold hands huh. Don't blame him. He looks a little bewildered. Looks like you got a little more than your mom. No snow angels. Keep up the picks Love them MaMa
I am a wife and a mother. I have a great husband and three wonderful children. I have a son which is 3 and two daughters, one is 2 and the other is 1. Enjoying watch them grow and learn something new everyday. I am also a new working mom. And figuring everthing out as I go along.
2 comments:
Hey,
A winter wonderland! Alex looks so cute! I love the video....Hugs and kisses..Love always, Mom
Cold hands huh. Don't blame him. He looks a little bewildered. Looks like you got a little more than your mom. No snow angels. Keep up the picks Love them MaMa
Post a Comment