Monday, April 13, 2009

first easter egg hunt



Alex had his first easter egg hunt this year. we did it at our house so thast way next i know he will be able to keep upwith the other kids. he had so much fun that we had to relay all the eggs out for him again.he caught on to it so fast that we really did nt have to do much. i can twai t until next year and we get to have both kids doing that, its going to be so much fun........

2 comments:

Chasteen News Updates said...

How cute! We are so sorry we missed it, maybe next year (I hope). Alex really was enjoying himself. I loved how he had to share his eggs with his best friend, his MOMMY! Now you can see why I miss when ya'll was little, ok sometimes I miss it. LOL Love ya bunches...Mom

Anonymous said...

That was so great. Thank you for sharing it with me, and everyone else. He die a great job collecting his eggs. Love ya all Mama