Monday, April 20, 2009

strawberry time









this was alexander first time picking strawberries. he wanted to run around more than he wanted to pick them.... but he had a great time cause he ate a strawberry, had some ice cream and got to swing. cant wait to have both babies picking next year.


2 comments:

Chasteen News Updates said...

I knew Alex would have a good time. I am glad that you went ahead and did the strawberry thing. I love the pic of him swinging and the strawberry head. LOL. I keep telling this is how memories are made. Love ya'll bunches....Love always Mom

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of when we went picking here in Ohio. A lot cleaner rows. we had to pick the old fashion way in dirt. Alex looked like he was having a great time. He is going to love to go to parks. Love ya Mamaw.