Alexander mama and papa got him a little pool for at the house with us. so that way he will be able to play in one when he is not at their house. plus they got it for him cause he loves the water. and as you can tell he really enjoyed playing in it. even thought the weather was not all to warm outside. mommy went and put 3 warm buckets of hot water in there for him. that way it will ok good for him to play in.and boy did he have a great time or what in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Your little water baby. He takes after the family. Loves the water. He is really cute. Lilly will be in there with him soon. Thanks for pics. You know I enjoy them. LOve ya MaMaw
We are happy Alex is enjoying the little pool. I know how much he loves the outdoors. I think he will enjoy the big pool this summer. Keep playing and enjoying the babies, they grow quick and then before you know it, they are having babies. Love ya bunches..MOM
Post a Comment