Monday, June 29, 2009

just some new pics


little Lilly girl sleeping like a baby right after she had her bath. she is so cute....... she is only 6 months old and she is already in 9 months outfits..... she is very long for her age. and she is only 16 lbs 4 oz .......she is growing so fast


Alexander acting like his mommy and daddy on the computer.he is so smart he catches on so quickly. i have a smart little boy on my hands and i know little Lilly will be just the same.Alex is 33 inches long and 24 lbs, this boy really is not gaining any weight cause he is always on the go. i am one lucky momma to have to beautiful babies............

2 comments:

Chasteen News Updates said...

Ahhh They are cute and growing quickly. Before you know it you will be putting Alex into Pre-k. I am happy that you have up dated your blog again, wow 2 in one month I feel honored. LOL. Enjoy the babies now while they are little, it is the little things that will make the memories. Love ya'll bunches. Love always Mom

Anonymous said...

My oh my what one phone call will bring about. LOL They are just it. What can I say. I just wonder what Alex is looking up. Must be map quest... directions to mamaw's house please. Ha Ha Get rid of the binkie. LOL As always love the pic's. Thank you Mamaw