They are getting so big. I know your mom will not like this but Alex has some of Dan's features when he was a little boy. Thanks for the pics. This is the only why I can keep up with them. And thanks for the call. I love hearing from you. Love ya Mama
The grandbabies are beautiful..Mom is right I don't like her comment, my grandson has none of his great uncle in him, I will beat it out of him LOL. I miss ya'll bunches..Love ya Mom
I am a wife and a mother. I have a great husband and three wonderful children. I have a son which is 3 and two daughters, one is 2 and the other is 1. Enjoying watch them grow and learn something new everyday. I am also a new working mom. And figuring everthing out as I go along.
2 comments:
They are getting so big. I know your mom will not like this but Alex has some of Dan's features when he was a little boy. Thanks for the pics. This is the only why I can keep up with them. And thanks for the call. I love hearing from you. Love ya Mama
The grandbabies are beautiful..Mom is right I don't like her comment, my grandson has none of his great uncle in him, I will beat it out of him LOL. I miss ya'll bunches..Love ya Mom
Post a Comment