Hey looky..A new post...yeppie. The kids and your dad were so cute during their park adventure. Even though it was muggy as crap we really enjoyed spending time with you,Phillip and the babies. We love you...Love always Mom and Dad
I am a wife and a mother. I have a great husband and three wonderful children. I have a son which is 3 and two daughters, one is 2 and the other is 1. Enjoying watch them grow and learn something new everyday. I am also a new working mom. And figuring everthing out as I go along.
2 comments:
Heard you all had a great time. Glad for you. Can't wait to see my great grand babies. LOve the pics Love ya Mama
Hey looky..A new post...yeppie. The kids and your dad were so cute during their park adventure. Even though it was muggy as crap we really enjoyed spending time with you,Phillip and the babies. We love you...Love always Mom and Dad
Post a Comment