He is still adorable...but you will hate it when he really gets to saying it in public. Why do you think me and papa stopped saying it when he started to try to talk..silly...But he is still the perfect grandson..Love ya'll Mom
I am a wife and a mother. I have a great husband and three wonderful children. I have a son which is 3 and two daughters, one is 2 and the other is 1. Enjoying watch them grow and learn something new everyday. I am also a new working mom. And figuring everthing out as I go along.
2 comments:
You really don't want to hear what I think. He is to cute to be saying that at this age. Guess I will have to correct Mommy. Still love you. Mama
He is still adorable...but you will hate it when he really gets to saying it in public. Why do you think me and papa stopped saying it when he started to try to talk..silly...But he is still the perfect grandson..Love ya'll Mom
Post a Comment