Sunday, September 13, 2009

my babies


















lilly girl taugter herself how to clap. and she is also saying yeah when she does it. she cn now say 3 words. moma, dada, and yeah...i am so proud of her. she is also commando crawling. thats where she crawls on her belly and pulls herself with her arms and pushs with her feet. she is getting so big. she has her 9 month check up this month.

alex is doing great also. he is getting so big. i cant believe how fast he is growing.its crazy. he is just running all over the place. saying please thank you and many more words on. i am so proud of him. he dont have a check up until dec.

i cant believe in only a few months lilly will be 1 and alex will be 2. wow how time flies...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big girl. The kids are growing so fast. And they are still the cutiest ones I ever saw,besides my own. LOL They are healthy,happy little ones and thats all you can ask for. Love ya Mama

Chasteen News Updates said...

We have the best grandbabies ever, and very smart the catch on so quickly. Like I told ya, you didn't crawl long. I really believe Lilly will be pulling herself up here soon and off she goes. We definitly will have to have the video camera ready when papa returns home, and Lilly walks to her papa. I love you all el'mucho. Mom
PS: I can tell you typed to fast again. LOL you know I won't let that pass. Mispelled is one thing, completely missing vowels is another LMAO