Cute babies, I like the pics. In one pic is Alex sitting on the potty in the living room? The kids are growing fast. Wish we could spend more time with them, but I guess we all have our own lives to lead. Keep the pics coming we all love to see how they grow and what they are up to. Love ya...
How many ways to say how cute they are. Thanks for the pic's. Only way I can watch them grow. They always look happy and well. That's good. Love ya Mama
I am a wife and a mother. I have a great husband and three wonderful children. I have a son which is 3 and two daughters, one is 2 and the other is 1. Enjoying watch them grow and learn something new everyday. I am also a new working mom. And figuring everthing out as I go along.
2 comments:
Cute babies, I like the pics. In one pic is Alex sitting on the potty in the living room? The kids are growing fast. Wish we could spend more time with them, but I guess we all have our own lives to lead. Keep the pics coming we all love to see how they grow and what they are up to. Love ya...
How many ways to say how cute they are. Thanks for the pic's. Only way I can watch them grow. They always look happy and well. That's good. Love ya Mama
Post a Comment