Monday, October 12, 2009

little li girl and papa


well mom sent dad some pictures of the kids and dad made this one of Lilly girl. in her little bubble at the top it says, " i said i am going a whack you in the toes if you don't tell me where my papa is lady." how cute is that. he uses this picture as his background for his computer while he is over there. just like last time he was there he had a picture of Alex. he loves these kids just as those babies love him. what a great papa he is.

2 comments:

Chasteen News Updates said...

I love that pic, then when your dad sent it back with the bubble it just cracked me up. Leave it up to your dad to come up with the comments, he has always been good at that...I can't wait until he is home and sees just how big Lilly and Alex have gotten...Love ya..Mom

Anonymous said...

Now that is cute. I know he misses the kids. It's great that you all are keeping him up to date with the pics. I know it helps me. Give them both a kiss for me and a hug.
Give yourself some also. Love MaMa