ewww reminds me of Phillip when he was little. Now you didn't mind you dug in from the time you turned a year old. LOL...I am so glad you are doing all of these new post, your dad checks them every Sunday and looks forward to them. Love ya..Mom
I am a wife and a mother. I have a great husband and three wonderful children. I have a son which is 3 and two daughters, one is 2 and the other is 1. Enjoying watch them grow and learn something new everyday. I am also a new working mom. And figuring everthing out as I go along.
2 comments:
ewww reminds me of Phillip when he was little. Now you didn't mind you dug in from the time you turned a year old. LOL...I am so glad you are doing all of these new post, your dad checks them every Sunday and looks forward to them. Love ya..Mom
I don't blame him. It looks yakie at first. I love the way you put in quality time with the kids. You are a great Mom, Love you Mama
Post a Comment