Tuesday, June 22, 2010

to double and trouble

We will always love you and miss you with all our hearts.. be happy together once again. and say hello to harley and boots... they will be there for you also as they were their for us. And I will someday see all of you again.... i love you and now rest in peace.

2 comments:

Chasteen News Updates said...

A great dedication video....I once had someone tell me a long time ago it is just a dog...people like that have no idea what true loyality and love is, I feel sorry for people with that kind of attitude. I am glad that you had some years to share with Double and Trouble...Love ya..

Anonymous said...

Well I finally was able to watch this again, saww it on face book,and again i'm crying like a baby. I will miss seeing the little stinker at the door wanting his treat. I know I wasn't around them as much as the family but it was like with Harley, he wormed his way into my heart. Taz and Delmar come around me when I'm there like I was always ther with them. Like your mother said, they are part of the family and they always will be. Your triube is full of love. Love you Mama