
Sophia is now a month and 3 days old, time is going by so fast. Just wish it would slow down a bit...Sophia had her 1 month check up yesterday and it went great. She now weighs 9 lbs 5 oz., and she is now 22 1/2 inches long... She has grown so much, now she is staring at us more and more everyday. I am still breastfeeding her only.. She has not had a bottle yet. Breastfeeding is going so well with her... I have not had any troubles with it yet and hope to continue it for a lot longer. We were having trouble with her spitting up meals and not burping very easily and stinky poops, the doc had her put on a medicine for GERD (acid reflux) and now she is doing so much better.

Now for Mister Alexander. He is all boy, he loves playing with his trucks and cars, his guns and blocks... He is always on the go. Alex loves to ask questions all the time. He can tell you every body part and knows most of his colors. He is now learning his ABC's and learning to count. Alex is such a smart boy and we so proud of him. I am amazed of how much he has grown and changed in the past 2 and half years. Alex does have his moments where he doesn't want to listen and it drives me crazy. But I love my little poohbear (aka. snot). He is talking so much more now to the point where we can understand what he is saying,I love listening to him talk it is soooooooo cute. He is doing wonderful and is such a gentleman.

Miss Lillith, she can be a handful at time but also a angel. She is getting so big. I cant believe that it has been 18 months since I had her and has changed so much. Talking all the time. it is hard to make her be quite at times. Her speech has came a long way also, she is more easy to understandable. When Sophia had her check up,Lillith had hers also, She now weighs 24 pound and 32 1/2 inches tall... all the babies are very long. Lilly is playing and following her big brother around the house, she tries to do what he is doing and gets upset when he can do something and she just can't. I am proud of all my children.
2 comments:
Very cute...yes the babies are growing quickly and in no time it will be their first day of school. I love having them around,when we all find time to visit. Those babies are a hoot that is for sure. I am happy that all well baby checks went perfect. Love ya'll bunches...Love always and forever Mom and Pop
The Pic's are great. It seems like they are growing up to fast for me also. I miss not seeing them do all the new things, but I know they are in good hands. And yes the time goes by to fast, and the older they get the faster it goes it seems. Enjoy them every day because tomorrow comes to fast and is gone in a flash. Hope to see them again before summer is over. LOve you all Mama
Post a Comment