Tuesday, July 20, 2010

we are moving

So Mike and I wanted a place cheaper and closer toward mom. will it took a little bit of work but we found one, not but five minute away from her. It is a little 3 br 2 bath double wide. I am so happy that the kids will have a place to play in the yard and i will have wood floors. so it will be easy clean up... thank gosh....we are moving the 30th of this month. cant wait to be out of this apartment and into a home once again.. the kids need this and i need this more than anything.

other than that, the kids are doing great. alex is being a boy like always. lilly got her first hair cut. and sophia is smiling more than ever now and finally started cueing. all of them a grow and changing so fast. just wish it would slow down.

so till later.....

2 comments:

Chasteen News Updates said...

I know yeppie...you think you are excited; ya gotta know me and papa are as well. Ok well not excited about going up and down the steps on moving day...LOL..I am so happy for ya'll, ya know papa is going to spoil them with things to play with outside...oh and cueing...is actually cooing...LOL but I am sure you knew that...plus I keep meaning to tell ya..I have curtains if you need them..I don't used them anymore..some are white lace some are the red dark wine color...Love ya and we are counting down with ya...Love ya bunches...Oh PS: John sent me a pic of a double rainbow from his cell. Was it a double rainbow you seen that day going home? or just a really bright big one? Love ya again and again...

Anonymous said...

Like I said, they are so cute. Glad you are going to be able to take them out side. I know you and the family will be happier and you know you are in a good town. Long drive for Mike but he will get used to it. LOL LOve ya Mama