i was cleaning the house one day and i set the broom down and i turn around and i see Alex cleaning the floor. he is such a good little helper. he is also taking his and Lilly's diapers for me and throwing them away.we should him that twice and he just caught on and started doing it himself. i am so proud of my little man. what do i do without him.i love my babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He is adorable! I miss him, Lilly and you so much. Take care of those babies they are priceless! Remember they was given to you as a gift from God, he trust you with them. I love you now, always have and always will. Love always, Mom
I look forward to the pic's you put on here. Take care of those babies and don't let them loose their sweet personalities. Love you and them Mama
Post a Comment