Saturday, January 17, 2009

alexander pics
















these last two picture.... alex got stuck, he fell when he was watching tv and tried to turn around and tripped. he could not get out of there. i ended up having to help him. he is so funny.

2 comments:

Chasteen News Updates said...

Hey,
He is still so adorable, and funny. I see you changed your living room around. LOL see I notice things. LOL. Alex is growing so quickly.I am so glad he gets use of the old hobby horse, mama will enjoy that picture. That old horse has been passed down for years. We miss ya'll so much. Love ya Mom

Anonymous said...

Alex is still as cute as can be. Love seeing the hobby horse being used again. Some day may be Phillip M. child will use it also. He is so photogenic. hope his mama will get a chance to snap more pics of him Love ya Mama