alex was helping bake some cupcakes. but before we even got to fil up the paper cups he already dug into the batter. and boy did he get messing........
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Busy hands busy minds. Happy that you are letting him help you with so many things. Makes there mind expand. Ha Ha Love you Mama
Makes there mind expand? geez now I know where I went wrong! ROFLMOA! You would think he is completely a southern redneck, cooking while still wearing PJ's. LOL. I love the pic with the chocolate all over his face! LOL isn't spending the quality and not always quanity the best! Love ya!
I am a wife and a mother. I have a great husband and three wonderful children. I have a son which is 3 and two daughters, one is 2 and the other is 1. Enjoying watch them grow and learn something new everyday. I am also a new working mom. And figuring everthing out as I go along.
2 comments:
Busy hands busy minds. Happy that you are letting him help you with so many things. Makes there mind expand. Ha Ha Love you Mama
Makes there mind expand? geez now I know where I went wrong! ROFLMOA! You would think he is completely a southern redneck, cooking while still wearing PJ's. LOL. I love the pic with the chocolate all over his face! LOL isn't spending the quality and not always quanity the best! Love ya!
Post a Comment