Ok ummm your hair is getting longer fast! Your face is thinning, getting the pregnancy look gone, wonderful! you look good. Ummm Lilly bright eyed more and more, getting more of her own style and identity! she is adorable and beautiful as aways. Alex is such a goober! LOL he is at such a fun age right now. Cherish it, before it is only a memory! Love ya'll Mom
I am a wife and a mother. I have a great husband and three wonderful children. I have a son which is 3 and two daughters, one is 2 and the other is 1. Enjoying watch them grow and learn something new everyday. I am also a new working mom. And figuring everthing out as I go along.
2 comments:
Beautiful children. Love the Pics Mama
Ok ummm your hair is getting longer fast! Your face is thinning, getting the pregnancy look gone, wonderful! you look good. Ummm Lilly bright eyed more and more, getting more of her own style and identity! she is adorable and beautiful as aways. Alex is such a goober! LOL he is at such a fun age right now. Cherish it, before it is only a memory! Love ya'll Mom
Post a Comment