Last year alex wasnt old enough to color eggs but this he was and hge enjoyed it so much that he had such a fit when we were done......... but here are some pics and videos of him enjoying coloring his eggs.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is so cute. I love the way you spend time with the kids. You are a good mommy. By the way change the spelling of he. Ha Ha Love ya Mama
Hey, Ahhh sorry we missed the Easter egg coloring! He look to have really been enjoying himself. I have present brought back from Ohio and Kentucky, so Easter continues for the next couple of days. Well Easter is always and forever, but you know what I mean. It is great to be back home, I can't wait to see the babies again. Love ya bunches, Mom
I am a wife and a mother. I have a great husband and three wonderful children. I have a son which is 3 and two daughters, one is 2 and the other is 1. Enjoying watch them grow and learn something new everyday. I am also a new working mom. And figuring everthing out as I go along.
2 comments:
He is so cute. I love the way you spend time with the kids. You are a good mommy. By the way change the spelling of he. Ha Ha Love ya Mama
Hey, Ahhh sorry we missed the Easter egg coloring! He look to have really been enjoying himself. I have present brought back from Ohio and Kentucky, so Easter continues for the next couple of days. Well Easter is always and forever, but you know what I mean. It is great to be back home, I can't wait to see the babies again. Love ya bunches, Mom
Post a Comment