
daddy giving me a lolly pop. made me a happy

tears all down my face. was after she got her ears done.

yep paper work

mommy filling the paper work out.

before she got her ear done.
we went Friday to go get little Lilly girls ear periced for her birthday in Dec. wanted to do it early so her ears are healed before. she did so good. i am so proud of her. i almost cried because it meant so much to me. something i will always remember.
well i guess the video wont load cause its to big.... darn it.
2 comments:
Like I said before she was so brave. I hope she has no problem with them. Love ya Mama
I can't wait to see her tomorrow with her little earrings...She was a bit braver then you..your second earring you cried just a tad bit more..but you both were very very good.Papa is threatening to kick some butt for making her cry. ha ha. I am so lucky to have beautiful grandchildren...Love ya bunches...Mom
Post a Comment