Monday, November 2, 2009

this and that

alexander is talking to mama on the phone, well more so just pushing buttons on her.....

i showed her that she can use the walking toy to help her walk around the house. and off she went. she was getting mad everytime she ran into something and could not go any more. but when she fell she picked herself right back up all by herself and off she went again. she keeps this up she will be walking to dad when he gets home.

2 comments:

Chasteen News Updates said...

Hey, I remember that phone call. LOL. Alex is a hoot on the telephone.Yes Lilly girl will probably be walking by the time her papa is home, and she can walk to him, he will love that. What can I say I have beautiful grandbabies..very talented...Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

I hope he gets a tear in his eye like Papa did when you walked to him and when your mom walked to him. She is so cute and I know she will be walking good when he gets home. Love ya Mama