Tuesday, April 20, 2010

pregancy so far

well i am now 34 weeks and 1 day in. the baby is head down and i feel as if the baby is already dropping because it has become alot more easier to breathe lately. the baby heart rate is still good. in the top 150's range. i am now having alot of contractions everyday. but that is just my body getting ready. i have a feeling this little one will be here soon. i don't think i am really going to make to the 40 week mark. but i am not going to do anything to help plus the baby coming soon. just taking day by day and when the little one is ready they will show up. i have a doc appointment tomorrow for my 34 week update. then i have one more 2 week appointment, then i go every week until the baby is born. so that is pretty much it for me and the baby. will do an update on the kids soon.

2 comments:

Chasteen News Updates said...

The count down will begin here soon. You better keep those legs crossed and don't go into labor until your dad gets back home from his TDY...LOL...Well Dad says if it is another girl he will have no problems sharing his lap with little Lilly girl, but I think him and Lilly have a very close bond, and nothing will come between that; ya know like me and Alex...we love those little shits and you too...Love ya...

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to find out what my next greatgrand child will be. I love the two I have but there is plenty of room for another. I love you sweetie and you take care of yourself. Love Mama