Well done learning his colors..and not just the primary ones...me and papa watched this; we are both proud of him. Lilly will learn them just watching Alex...Great job...Love ya all...
Well I wrote this all once but it didn't go thru. I'm very proud of Alex he is doing well and proud of you for taking the time to do one on one with your kids. You are a good mom. Lilly will learn just watching and listening to the two of you. LOL I love you all Mama
I am a wife and a mother. I have a great husband and three wonderful children. I have a son which is 3 and two daughters, one is 2 and the other is 1. Enjoying watch them grow and learn something new everyday. I am also a new working mom. And figuring everthing out as I go along.
2 comments:
Well done learning his colors..and not just the primary ones...me and papa watched this; we are both proud of him. Lilly will learn them just watching Alex...Great job...Love ya all...
Well I wrote this all once but it didn't go thru. I'm very proud of Alex he is doing well and proud of you for taking the time to do one on one with your kids. You are a good mom. Lilly will learn just watching and listening to the two of you. LOL I love you all Mama
Post a Comment