Sunday, May 16, 2010
full term
So I can not believe that I am at full term already. It has gone by so fast, it is unreal.... So I will be 38 weeks tomorrow..... Only 2 weeks left. Well less than 2 weeks. The doc want to induce me by the 27Th if I have not had the baby. So I would actually only have 1 week and 4 days left. Wow....I cant believe it...But everything is still going well. The babies heart rate is around the 130 right now. So we still have no clue to what the gender is. But i cant wait to hear those words when the baby is born. it does not matter weather it is a boy or girl as long as it is healthy. Not to longer thought.... so till then
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am so buying you Phonics works for me...LMAO....keep those knees together and don't fart or take a healthy chit, so you don't go into labor until your dad comes home. How would you explain to this little one that mama was there for the older brother and sister and not for this one..hmmmm. LOL Hang in there sweetie...We Love you....
Post a Comment